When your business starts to scale and employ people regularly you may need some financial help. We work with many providers who can help you find funds and get plugged into the many opportunities available to help you scale.
From cash flow issues to capital procurement grants, there are a plethora of different ways to raise money and it can be a mind field. Our in-house accounts department and outside providers will be running regular clinics here on the first Thursday of every month to offer FREE advice and are available for 1-2-1's.
- Jane Baker- Sussex Innovation's Finance Manager and in-house accountant
- Victoria Stevens, Business Growth Enabler from Natwest
- Nic Connor Head of Communities and Enterprise from Rangewell
- Keith Miller from Enterprise for London who runs the Croydon Enterprise Fund
- Jess Bailey - Crowdfunding expert from CrowdFunding360
- Sachin Lakhani - Market Development Manager at Barclays Personal Finance Solutions
To reserve a meeting with any of these professionals please contact Saffron@sinc.co.uk for an introduction.