HPC & Big Data Conference
The annual HPC & Big Data conference returns to London on the 6th February, at the Victoria Park Plaza to connect senior technology leaders from the public and private sectors, to explore the latest technological advancements in HPC and the impact big data is having on public services.
• Hear from and talk to leading researchers who are using HPC and Big Data to shape the research agenda and create new resources for academics, entrepreneurs and governments alike including STFC Hartree Centre, DAFNI, The European Space Agency, The All Party Paliamentary Group for Data & more.
• Gain insights into practical applications of HPC to underpin research in environmental change, cosmology, astrophysics, engineering, and neuroscience
• Share and discuss policy updates with the people it affects the most
• Learn about successful cross sector collaboration and how these practises can be applied in Government
• Network with high calibre academics and private sector companies who are involved in exascale, quantum and parallel computing as well as academics and professionals who use HPC to conduct data heavy research
• Earn 8 CPD points
If you would like to attend, please contact Simon Chuter before the 22nd Jan, to get FREE passes.