Post Brexit Prospects in London and the South East
Some organisations have been able to protect their risks and exposures through forward contracts and 'Brexit' clauses embedded into contracts but these measures can only provide shelter in the short term. The long terms prospects for different economic sectors are far from clear, yet it is vital for UK businesses to be confident and continue to grow. Businesses need facts and practical advice in order to plan and prepare for Brexit with minimum disruption and in a way that stimulates businesses to move forward. A panel of sector experts will cast some light on key issues.
Why you should attend this event:
- examples of business strategic responses to Brexit;
- stories from business leaders;
- latest findings of the ICAEW Business Confidence Monitor;
- economic update;
- predicting and planning for trading and skills gaps.
After the panellists have spoken attendees will be invited to express views and pose questions, followed by networking with business peers facing similar challenges.
A light buffet and refreshments will be provided.
- Simon Alsop, Head of Business, ICAEW.
- Emma Jones, Founder, Enterprise Nation.
- Neil Christie, Commercial Director, iomart.
- Professor Matthew Humphries, Dean of Business, University of East London
- Paul Kelly, Your Business Community Ltd
- Richard Morgan, FCA, Morgans Chartered Accountants
This event is free to attend, but places are limited. Click here to register.