Security and the Cloud: A Cyber Masterclass
The last few years have seen a seemingly endless catalogue of high profile security disasters, and the level of attack on critical IT systems – by individuals, by criminal gangs, and by state sponsored actors – is only going to increase further. It is fair to say that IT security is now one of the biggest problems facing industry, and security breaches almost always have major consequences.
Our masterclass, brought to you by experts from IT First, Mimecast, Bennett Christmas and Thomas Eggar, is aimed at business owners, senior managers and general counsel. We will examine the health of the cyber security landscape and provide practical information to help safeguard your business against a growing number of threats.
10.00 Registration and refreshments
10.25 Welcome, Simon Gregg, IT First
10.30 What’s stopping you being the next big data breach? Orlando Scott-Cowley, Mimecast
• The tactics being used by hackers to exploit businesses
• The current threat landscape for email attacks
• Understanding the hallmarks of a malicious email
11.00 Understanding the consequences of cyber threats, Andy Larkum, Cyber AMI & Mark Bennett, Bennett Christmas
• Understand the channels ripe for an attack
• Identify existing weak spots in your business
• The insurance solutions that can help safeguard your business
If you are interested please RSVP to Simon@itfirst.co.uk