Taking Care of Business
Sussex Innovation Centre are bringing together experts from across the spectrum of professional services, to help you take care of business.
You might only see things like book-keeping, intellectual property and HR management as the 'boring but essential' parts of running your company. Instead, these experts will open your eyes to opportunities that will keep your house in order while freeing you to scale your business.
So whether it's making the most of your R&D tax credit claims, insuring against risk or exploitation of IP, you'll take away valuable insights and have the chance to get burning questions answered.
- 5.00-5.15pm: Arrival and networking
- 5.15-5.20pm: Welcome and introduction, with Sussex Innovation Centre
- 5.20-5.35pm: Intellectual property, with Tristram Moore, Founder and Principal Solicitor at Moore Law
- 5.35-5.50pm: Accountancy, with Paul Feist, Director at Plus Accounting
- 5.50-6.05pm: Staff benefits and rewards, with Mark Cardy, Chartered Financial Planner at Skerrits
- 6.05-6.20pm: Employment law, with Joanne Kavanagh, Head of Employment at Morrisons
- 6.20-6.40pm: Panel Q&A
- 6.40-7.00pm: Networking and close