Brilliant Support For New Businesses
The workshop includes:
• Money and pricing: how to price right, understand profit and loss and maintain your cashflow
• Marketing: how to identify your target market and why they'll want to buy from you
• Finance: a session with an accountant in which you’ll learn vital info on business structure and tax, including a Q&A
• Networking: tips on how to do it and why it's vital
• A peer support session where you will sharpen your thinking about your next steps
• A case study, in which you’ll hear from another new business, with time for questions and answers.
• A 30-minute mentoring session with the expert of your choice, after the workshop
Please note lunch will not be included.
You will also hear a case study from business owner Simon Callaghan of Simon Callaghan Photography, take part in a Q&A with accountant Luke Thomas from Plus Accounting, and have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas. You will come away from the workshop with the practical tools and the vision you need to become a more successful business owner.
The workshops will be run by Wes Game of Let's Do Business Group, a multi-award winning Enterprise Agency. Wes has worked with both new and established businesses for 20 years, helping them develop, grow, identify strategies and simply hold their hand. Wes currently delivers business start-up training as well as 1:1 mentoring and advice to newly set up businesses.
Emma Haughton and Lisa Westbury are co-founders of Generate Partnership - a coaching company which helps organisations and teams to have the impact they want.
Venue: BMECP, 10a Fleet Stret, Brighton, BN1 4ZE
For more information and to book, click here.