Eco Technology Summit 2016
In advance of the P.E.A. Awards on 7th October, the Eco Technology Summit covers themes such as:
- How do we achieve the 5th Carbon Budget targets?
- What regulation & incentives do we need from the Government for low carbon energy?
- What is the effect of Brexit on the renewable energy sector?
- What opportunities are there for generating low carbon business growth & employment?
- Inspirational case studies from leading organisations
- Funding & support for innovation
Suitable for both business and public sector organisations providing environmental and renewable energy solutions, or for those looking to adopt them in their organisations.
13.00-14.15 – Plenary talks, panel discussion, case studies as inspiring examples
Topics include storage and EVs, local energy generation, transforming existing companies, success stories of innovation & export, funding opportunities
14.30-15.30 – Workshops, challenges/opportunities to reach low CO2 economy
Topics include Brexit, incentives/regulation asks of Government, role for local and community energy, how achieve carbon budget, innovation and entrepreneurship
Confirmed speakers so far include
MP Caroline Lucas, Mark Kenber – MD Mongoose Supply, Jerry Hamilton – Powerwall Sales Tesla UK, Patrick Allcorn – Head of Local Energy at BEIS, Mike Piitts – Head of Urban Living Innovate UK, Guy Pattison – CEO Long Run Works.
British Airways i360, Brighton Sea Front
Delegates will come away with clarity & insight on transformative solutions, policy implications, and opportunities for partnerships.