Retail Innovation Pit Stop
As part of our 'Retail Innovation' project we are working with IOTUK to explore the ways technology can grow the high-street through the application of real-time data and the creation of innovative retail experiences.
In March we will be delivering an event to connect companies with key stakeholders from the retail sector and technologists at the forefront of the Internet of Things. The event will run for one and a half days and will deliver a series of collaborative workshops through which participants will get a chance to engage with key stakeholders and industry experts to help address key challenges around in-store experiences and building connected high street ecosystems such as:
- Creating engaging narrative journeys around products and services both in-store and online
- Encouraging customer loyalty
- Improving the point of sale/self service applications
- Tailored customer experiences
- Dynamic and interactive displays (at street level & in-store)
- Building a community of connected ambassadors, both customers and other retailers
- Allowing real time information sharing between small retailers and customers for mutual benefit
Following the event, participants will have the opportunity to propose their solutions to the Store of the Future, a living lab where retail innovations can be tested in a live shopping environment.
For full information and to apply please click here: http://www.digitalcatapultcentre.org.uk/open-calls/retail-innovation-pit-stop/
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this or the Digital Catapult Centre Brighton programme.