Tax Relief and Incentives for the Creative Industries
Join Plus Accounting on 29th September for a look at the creative industry tax reliefs and schemes available to you and your business. Hear from Tax Director, Peter Hedgethorne and Luke Thomas from the Technology, Media and Innovation team.
Have you ever asked yourself the following:
- Do I qualify for enhanced tax relief for creative costs?
- Can I claim tax relief for software development?
- What tax benefits are available if I apply to patent my products?
- Can I offer tax breaks to potential investors in my company?
- How can I offer tax efficient incentives to my key people?
This workshop is aimed at Directors, Business Owners and Managers who wish to put the right schemes and reliefs in place for the business and its employees, and are wondering how best to progress to the next stage.
The workshop gives you the chance to discuss your views, opinion and questions with expert speakers and with each other.
Come to MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton - the session starts at 8am for a light breakfast, with the workshop beginning at 8.30am. Register a place on the Eventbrite page, or if you have any questions, call 01273 701 200 or email Vicky King.