We're rethinking how we use our space to provide our members with best-in-class facilities and more flexible working options. As well as offering more co-working space and timeshare offices, we've been working on several upgrades around the building, including:
- All office doors, meeting rooms and the main tenants' car park barrier now have security access readers making all offices secure and key-free. If you do not already have your personal access card, please collect it from reception next time you visit.
- New air conditioning units have been installed in all south-facing offices to help keep the summer temperatures more bearable!
- The toilets on both floors in Phase 1 have been kitted out with all-new fixtures and fittings, along with a modern, stylish facelift.
There are also plenty more projects on the way:
- The new security readers are the first step to rolling out our new facilities management system, Essensys, which will make it possible for you to manage your tenancy and reserve meeting space remotely through our website.
- We're starting work on a new shower block, bike racks and bike service station in the loading bay area, along with a secure roller door and access reader.
- The seminar room will soon be refurbished with new meeting furniture and a tiered seating area to create a new dynamic training and meeting space.
- Unit 60 (at the upstairs entrance to Phase 1) is being converted into a VR and AV demo room with a variety of new equipment installed by our members. New recording facilities including podcast recording pods are also coming soon.
- A private phone booth is being fitted in the reception area for personal calls.