Sussex Innovation is looking for talented, supportive, collaborative people of every stripe to join our team of coaches, mentors and advisors – drawing on all your skills and experience to do stimulating creative and varied work, driving forward great ideas that deserve to be heard.
We’re looking for personality and passion, rather than someone to fit a predetermined role. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to solve the big challenges of our time, from education, to health and wellbeing, and using emerging technologies for good. We want to energise the most ambitious businesses in the south east to achieve purposeful growth and create meaningful work. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
As a member of our support team, you’ll be directly involved in helping to define our organisational strategy and the way we deliver on that aim. It’s a chance to make your mark, work collaboratively with smart, thoughtful people, and build the job role that you’ve always wanted.
Don’t want to be stuck in an office? Our team spend most of their time out and about meeting businesses, and we’re happy to offer flexible working options – all we ask is that you can access our sites in Sussex and Croydon regularly to deliver workshops and coaching sessions.
We’re particularly interested to hear from you if you have any one of the following:
- Intimate experience of what it’s like to run a small business; empathy for the highs and lows, hard graft, anxieties and pressures involved
- Experience in programme innovation, especially in an entrepreneurial setting and can work with our team to test and drive customer engagement
- Experience in project managing a business support programme and the ability to create robust reporting systems and manage external stakeholders
- Business coaching experience at any and all stages of the business life cycle and the ability to execute a growth plan
- Specialist coaching experience (including product development, commercial strategy, performance and accountability, marketing, sales, leadership, people, culture, processes, finance, raising investment) and the ability to show evidence of results
- Experience of engaging with entrepreneurs, networking, creating and driving a sales process/CRM development to sell products and services
- Creating and driving a marketing plan, across multiple products and services in a similar setting, i.e. a business accelerator, business support programme, business training or courses
- Experience in monitoring business success metrics and capturing data for analytics
- Experience in developing digital learning environments
Visit https://info.sinc.co.uk/work-with-us to tell us more about yourself.