Are you Making Tax Digital ready?
Plus Accounting are hosting a workshop on the 31st of January all about MTD.
The HMRC have recently implemented a deadline to Make Tax Digital by April 2019 for all business over the VAT threshold. The shift to MTD is the biggest change to the tax system for over 20 years.
Plus Accounting is bringing their Plus Advisory to this workshop, providing attendees with insight and advice on MTD: How it will affect them, how to reach the deadline and any other questions.
The workshop will cover:
- An Intro to MTD
- How are you going to be affected?
- What systems are on the market – Plus Accounting’s system partner is Xero, but they will also be discussing what else is on the market
- How Plus Accounting can help you get set for MTD
This event is relevant for:
- All businesses who have a turnover over the VAT threshold, which is currently $85,000
- Owner managed businesses
- If you currently prepare your VAT returns by hand, or spreadsheet
If you currently use desktop software such as Sage or Quickbooks, using spreadsheets or not even keeping digital records, then the switch to a cloud based platform is imperative.
Plus Accounting’s certified accountant Emma Hardwick will be informing attendees on cloud based platforms such as Xero and how they help with MTD.
The workshop will also enable attendees to discuss views, opinions and queries with our Plus Advisory team. It will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton.
If you would like to register for this event, please click here.