Finance Thursday in Croydon
Need advice on how to fund and finance your business aspirations?
Drop in for free 1-2-1 sessions with advisors who will help you make your business grow, book in for a maximum of three sessions from these business experts:
- Keith Miller/ Croydon Enterprise Loan Fund/ Enterprise for London
- Sachin Lakhani / Barclays Wealth management
- Victoria Stevens / Natwest Business Enabler
- Lucy Paine / SINC flexible talent resource and how to engage with the University of Sussex
- Andrew Dennis / Coast 2 Capital offering support on regional grants
- Ifty Nasir/ Vestd share equity within your startup with ease
- Gunes Ilguy / Acitylawfirm keeping you legal as you start up
- Bhairav Patel / Atom Ventures strategic technology advice for startups
- Croydon Council Economic Development and Business Growth
- Daniel Mullings/ Ian Harris - Croydon Hub
- Rob O'Sullivan / Shaking Hands
The advisors will be joining us in our new reception seating area from 11am-2pm, so feel free to stop by for a chat about any finance question.
If you are a first time visitor to Sussex Innovation, we invite you to stay and work from our space for the day.
Click here to register.