Finance Thursday in Croydon
Need advice on how to fund and finance your business aspirations?
Come to our central Croydon hub on the 1st of November for free 1-2-1 sessions with advisors who will help unlock the potential of your idea, or help you with any current financial dificulties.
- Keith Miller - Croydon Enterprise Loan Fund/ Enterprise for London
- Mike Herd - SINC flexible talent resource and how to engage with the University of Sussex
- Andrew Dennis - Coast 2 Capital offering support on regional grants
- Croydon Council Economic Development and Business Growth
- Victoria Stevens - Natwest
- Bhairav Patel - Atom Ventures (Virtual Technical Adviser)
- Nigel Davey - SME Needs ( Virtual Marketing Advisor)
- Yuliana Topazly - My OutSpace ( Tailored Business advise for females)
- Jennifer Corcoran - My SuperConnector (Social Media Advice)
The advisors will be joining us in our new reception seating area from 11am-2pm, so feel free to stop by for a chat about any finance question that's on your mind.
Please register here.