Finance Thursday: Free 1-2-1 sessions with Business Finance Experts
Thinking of starting up a business and need advice on how to fund it?
Drop in for free 1-2-1 sessions with advisors who will help you make your idea happen.
This monthly free resource is a valuable asset for Croydon's ambitious and enterprising community.
We are working in collaboration with Croydon Council to bring this event to the Croydon community at large.
This month Barclays Bank sponsor our event by bringing breakfast and will educate us on their unique support for startups and established companies.
Drop in for free 1-2-1s with our advisors or even stay for the day and work from our centre:
- Keith Miller/ Croydon Enterprise Loan Fund/ Enterprise for London
- Sachin Lakhani / Barclays Wealth management - speak to Sachin for advice on how to look after your money
- Victoria Stevens / Natwest Business enabler
- Jane Baker / SINC accounts Jane can help with payroll and will teach you how to manage your own accounts
- Andrew Dennis / Coast 2 Capital offering support on regional grants
- Jes Bailey / 360CrowdFund
- Ifty Nasir/ Vestd share equity within your start up with ease
- Jacqueline Watts / Acitylawfirm keeping you legal as you start up
- Bhairav Patel / Atom Ventures strategic technology advice for startups
- Carol Squires / Croydon Council economic development and business growth
*We welcome any registered first-time visitor to stay and work from our inspiring workspace for the day.