Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery
Plus Accounting are hosting an event to provide free 45 minute advice sessions to help with those time-consuming tax returns.
If you're currently looking to complete self-assessment tax return, then this event will be great for you.
If you are any of the following, it is bound to be helpful:
- You are a comany director
- You are self-employed
- You have an annual income of more than £100,000 per year
- You or your partner claim child benefit and either one of you hae income of more than £50,000 per year
- You have a buyto let property
- You have a mortgage on the buy to let property and the impact the restriction on your mortgage interest for the 2017/2018, 2018/19, 2019/20 and 2020/21 tax years willl have on you
- You require capital gains tax advice
- You have lived or worked overseas and have moved back to the UK or you are planning on leaving the UK to move overseas
- You need income tax advice on personal investment income