Research Coach provides specialist professional development coaching and consultancy services to the Higher Education Sector.
With a background in both research funding and researcher development and over 10 years' experience working with academic researchers and higher education professionals, the team has a deep knowledge of the academic environment. Research Coach brings understanding of the academic world to their work in creating tailored and supportive spaces for individuals, groups and organisations to:
- Find solutions to professional challenges.
- Identify and achieve meaningful career/development goals.
- Explore new ideas and perspectives.
- For individuals - 1:1 careers and professional development coaching for academic researchers (PhD to Professor) and HE professionals.
- For groups - Professional development workshops, action learning sets, group coaching and mentoring.
- For organisations - Design, implementation and review of mentoring schemes and professional development programmes, strategy development workshops and staff or student focus groups.