Big Bit have announced the launch of Race Team Manager, a free-to-play mobile game for iOS. The motor sports management simulator allows players to call the shots both on and off the track, from race craft and strategy to sponsorship deals and developing the team's facility.
The title features officially licensed cars from marques including BMW, Mercedes, Lotus, McLaren and Ford, as players take their place at the boardroom table, on the pit wall and in the driver's seat. Play-bursts are designed for gamers on the move, replicating all the thrills and spills of real-time racing. Other features include:
- 4 race categories – Compact, Touring, GT and Hyper
- Build and train your dream team
- Upgrade cars to improve power, handling and efficiency
- Tracks in England and the Middle East with more to come
- Fully interactive, dynamic race controls
Watch the trailer for Race Team Manager here, where the game has been named as the Editor's Choice in the UK, Europe and Russia in its first week of release.