Finance Thursday March
It's the first Thursday of the month, which can only mean one thing - time for another Finance Thursday!
This monthly free resource is a valuable asset for Croydon's ambitious and enterprising community.
Drop in for free 1-2-1s with our advisors, or even stay for the day and work from our centre.*
The following advisors will be on hand to assist you:
1. Keith Miller /Croydon Enterprise Loan Fund offers business advice and funding
2. Victoria Stevens /Natwest Business Enabler offering free advice to help grow your business
3. Nic Connor / Rangewell providing access to Debt finance or Angel investment funding options
4. Jes Bailey /CrowdFund 360 offering advice on how to get started with a crowdfunding campaign and independent advice on which platform is right for your service
5. Sachin Lakhani / Barclays Wealth management - speak to Sachin for advice on how to look after your money
6. Jane Baker / SINC accounts Jane can help with payroll and will teach you how to manage your own accounts
7. Andrew Dennis / Coast 2 Capital offering support on regional grants
8. Karen Holden / Acitylawfirm keeping you legal as you start up
9. Ifty Nassir / Vestd FCF approved equity sharing platform to empower your early adopters and employees
10. Carol Squires / Croydon Council economic development and business growth
We look forward to seeing you there! Please click here to register.
*We welcome any registered first-time visitor to stay and work from our inspiring workspace for the day.