23rd November 2016
Venue - Sussex Innovation Croydon
No 1 Croydon
14-16 Addiscombe Rd
- 9.30-9.40: Registration
- 9.40-9.45: Welcome to SInC and Introduction by Ben Holt, Sussex Innovation Croydon Director
- 9.45-10.30: Keynote from IBM Workforce Science & Analytics Practice Leader Clodagh O’Rielly, who will be deliberating what would drive game changing HR and what it could achieve
- 10.30–11:00: Rotation of delegates to brainstorm and share experiences on our four HR Issues around the room:
1. Getting the most from training – How do we maximise the impact of learning and training?
2. Creating Teams that Work - How do we optimise the development of high performing teams?
3. Maximising Employee Engagement - How do you surface the things that matter to your employees in the digital age?
4. Talent Productivity Drain - What is the impact of employee’s financial stress on their performance and retention?
- 11.00-11.30: Break for Tea, Coffee and Networking
- 11.30-12.10: Innovation Presentations:
1. Lentum - A new way to increase learning transfer
2. Genie Teams - The importance of creating high performing teams
3. Thanksbox - Changing Employee Engagement to stay ahead in the digital age
4. Savvney - Is workplace financial education, the next staff well-being frontier?
- 12.10-12.30: Panel Q&A and close
To book your seat and read more about our panel, please click here.