The Investment Journey for High Growth Entrepreneurs
Every successful business needs a financial business plan to support growth. This plan will sometimes show the need for funding. Join us at our next event for high growth entrepreneurs to hear about the good, the bad and the ugly of funding your growth, whether through working capital, equity or debt.
Our panel will be discussing how to decide on and prepare for funding - highlighting the challenges and potential pitfalls of the different alternatives.
The panel will look at these key points:
- Many businesses think they should take investment, but relatively few do. Why?
- How to know if you are ready for investment, but equally how to know you’re not.
- The best type of funding for your business, and the pros and cons of each.
- The common truths of seeking investment or funding and the multiple ways in which it’s counter-intuitive.
- The journey of a growing business can be fraught with danger, challenge and excitement. Everything is uncertain and up for grabs. Our panel and audience will be focussing on and sharing valuable advice and learning.
- Jon Cornell, Fund Manager from The FSE Group
- Claire Taylor, CEO and founder at Simply VAT
- Alex Packham, CEO and founder at ContentCal
- Phil Wood, Director and head ice cream maker at Brass Monkey Ice Cream
The session will be facilitated by Si Conroy from Scarlet Monday.
This event will be hosted at Hotel Du Vin. There’ll be a chance for a Q&A and networking. Wine and light refreshments will be provided.
Cancellation policy: Places are limited and events usually oversubscribed. Please give 2 working days' notice via email or you must pay for your place in full.
If you have never been a member of the Brighton & Hove Chamber you are welcome to book and join us as a guest at two of our events. After this, you will need join the Chamber to enjoy the benefits of membership.