Plus Accounting: How EMI Share Option Schemes can work for you
Join Plus Accounting on 28 March at a workshop to see how EMI Share Option Schemes can work for you.
Paul, Managing Director of Plus Accounting and Tim Smith and Robert Hutchins of Griffith Smith Farrington Webb will be looking at the key features of EMI schemes and helping you understand what you need to know. EMI share option schemes can be very attractive if you wish to;
- Attract and incentivise key individuals to help drive company growth
- Encourage long term retention of employees
- Enable employees to become shareholders by acquiring shares at a price and date specified by the employer
- Link share option awards to key company objectives
- Reward employees in a tax efficient way
The Workshop is aimed at MD's, CEO's, Business Owners, Directors and Managers who recognise that motivating their key employees to work beyond short term goals is vital to the long term success of the business. If you would like to know how this might apply to your business and take part in an interactive session, please register here.
The workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on 28 March – from 9.00am for refreshments and will begin the Workshop at 9.15am.